Coffee Has Many Health Benefits
Most of us cannot resist a morning coffee, but did you know there are also health benefits to drinking coffee? There is now overwhelming scientific evidence to support this and as a result, coffee has earned a new and improved reputation. The U.S. Dietary Guidelines made an unprecedented recommendation for coffee as part of a healthy lifestyle.
The NCA is working with a team of scientific experts to compile a comprehensive overview of the research on coffee and health. Here are some of the many health benefits:
- Coffee can help weight loss - Caffeine which is found in coffee is one of the few natural substances proven to aid fat burning and as a result is found in almost every commercial fat burning supplement.
- Coffee can increase energy levels and reduce tiredness - After you drink coffee, the caffeine is absorbed into your bloodstream. From there, it travels to the brain, and in the brain, the caffeine blocks signals from neurotransmitters like norepinephrine which as a result increases dopamine, this results in the enhanced firing of neurons which reduces the feeling of tiredness.
- Coffee contains nutrients - Coffee contains essential nutrients such as Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), Manganese, Potassium, Magnesium, and Niacin (vitamin B3)
- Coffee may protect you from Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia - Alzheimer’s disease is the most common neurodegenerative disease and the leading cause of dementia worldwide. However, there are things you can do to prevent the disease from occurring in the first place. Such as eating healthy and exercising, but drinking coffee may also be incredibly effective as well due to these health benefits.
- Coffee can drastically improve physical performance - Caffeine stimulates your nervous system, signaling fat cells to break down body fat. Caffeine also increases epinephrine (adrenaline) levels in your blood, which prepares your body for intense physical exertion. This breakdown of fat can then be used as fuel for the body which helps provide more energy. Therefore, if you want to get the most out of your workout or get the best start to the day, make yourself a cup of coffee with an instant boiling water tap from Fohën.
Coffee Health Benefits