Amaretto Hot Chocolate - Made In An Instant
Treat yourself this Christmas to an Amaretto hot chocolate. A drop of Amaretto in your hot chocolate adds a touch of indulgence to this winter treat.
To make this hot treat you will need:
- 10g toasted flaked almonds
- 4 tsp of hot chocolate powder
- 100ml double cream
- 2 tsp icing sugar
- 2 tbsp amaretto liqueur
- 100g dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- A handful of pistachios
Follow these steps to make your instant hot chocolate:
- Take the cream and whip for 30 seconds, then add in the icing sugar and almond extract. Then place in the fridge and chill until needed.
- Add instant boiling water from the Fohën tap into a saucepan, add brown sugar and stir in the chocolate powder and the chocolate until melted. Place the saucepan on the hob and warm through before adding the Amaretto.
- Pour into a mug and add a dollop of the chilled whipped almond cream. Finally, add the toasted almond flakes, crushed pistachios and shavings of dark chocolate.
Save time making your hot chocolate with a Fohën instant boiling water tap.